The Formula is best described by two words: durability and affordability. With this build, we implement the same technology and premium materials you've come to expect from Arbor, in a timeless spoon-nose shape for riders who want an all-terrain board that will continue to perform as riding ability increases. The Formula is available in both System Rocker and System Camber technologies. The System Rocker design provides a surfy ride with natural float and cleaner tracking
TERRAIN GUIDE / OUT OF 5
- FSC Certified Highland Core - Our most versatile core, constructed with a 1:2 Poplar to Paulownia blend for super lightweight performance, durability, and return.
- Extruded Base – A tough, user-friendly extruded base that delivers lighter-weight performance.
- Biax Glassing - A biax over biax lay-up that’s designed for park and street inspired all-mountain riding. Also creates a good platform for learning.
- 2x4 10 Pack Inserts
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Our highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of our Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned– We detune the tip and tail contact points on all of our snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.